M35A2

From: Verne J. Valentine (thebear@seanet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 08 2000 - 14:42:14 PST

Hello List,

Please check out my thinking on this. I have a 1970 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2. On
the passenger side, under the dash, there is an air bleed valve that has a
pet cock open/close mechanism for draining the air system at the conclusion
of the day. It appears to be threaded on the open side. I am thinking I
could attach a brass fitting to those threads and then attach an air hose
to that and use the vehicle's air system to inflate tires, etc.

Would this work?

Verne