Re: [MV] M37 windshield frame

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 05:12:11 PST

There was an article, I think in Military Vehicles, but maybe in Army Motors
about this very problem maybe a year or so ago, but I don't remember the
solution it recommended. I've had a few of these screws twist off on various
deuces, and have drilled a new hole and installed a self-tapping screw, or
just ignored it and figure the other screws would keep it together (since I
don't subject the trucks to the kind of abuse the designers invisioned), so
far I haven't lost any windshields.
DD