Re: [MV] Title companies used in PA ?

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 05:30:11 PST

Sit down & read your states Antique Vehicle code.

I believe PA is a state that accepts the year of the majority of parts on
a vehicle
that is put together with other veh parts.

If the body is the main part & you used undercarraige parts to make it
run, that is the point to stress.

I think you will do OK.

It might be good to contact an Antique Auto Club in the area.

Tom McHugh, New Jersey
52 M38A1 Ser # 20282
MVPA

On Wed, 08 Mar 2000 22:43:18 -0500 David <davejodi@epix.net> writes:
>*This message was transferred with a trial version of CommuniGate(tm)
>Pro*
>Knowledgeable listers,
>
>Has anybody used a title company to title a vehicle in Pennsylvania?
>I'm planning on finishing (fingers crossed) my '54 M38A1 mid to late
>summer and want to straighten out the paperwork early. I have looked
>into the Penn DOT style and given the Bills of Sale, and old Titles,
>I'm
>afraid it may not get a title that reads WILLYS MD-M38A1, 1954.
>(that's
>the year of body tub) My title is from the Engine and Tranny donor
>(1958 CJ5)
>
>It's MOSTLY military and it's gonna wear the uniform (OD and stars) so
>want the title to match.
>
>Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Thanks in advance,
>Dave in PA

>To unsubscribe, send e-mail to: <mil-veh-off@uller.skylee.com>
>To switch to the DIGEST mode, send e-mail to
><mil-veh-digest@uller.skylee.com>
>Send administrative queries to <mil-veh-request@uller.skylee.com>

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.