Re: [MV] Military crates 4 sale

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 13:07:44 PST

Hi Jack,

>Must have cost the gov at least a $150 each, John is selling them for
>$39.95.

Not to take any wind out of your friend's sails, but...

Sportsmans Guide has what looks to be the same thing for $15 ;-)
16x8.5x6.75 inches, 6 pounds, description and picture to match yours to
the letter. I get lots of great stuff from SG, including a steel Swiss
Jerry can for something like $12. In fact, I have my monthly batch of
misc. crap coming from them as we speak! My wife hates Sportsmans Guide
with a passion :-)

Steve