Korean era M38A1 Photos posted

From: Greg Marks (youdog@brevard.net)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 10:18:21 PST

All,

I posted some M38A1 photos that my Dad took during Korea. I don't know much
about the circumstances as he is deceased. I'd be interested to get any
insight on when/where these might have been taken.

See: www.Homestead.com/Youdog/Korean_Jeeps.html

Pretty good reference for M38A1 markings during that era.

For some reason the guest book on that page is hosed but the one on my main
page works. Also Homestead is a pretty slow web server so be ready for a
little bit on the slow side.

Enjoy

Greg Marks
'53 M38A1