Sportsmans Guide

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2000 - 15:57:44 PST

Sorry this is a bit OT,

I forgot to put in a phone number with my last post and already the
emails are coming in asking. Sportsmans Guide can be reached at:

800-888-3006

The part number for the Swedish box is CXO-43575. I've asked Jack Lee if
the box he saw was the same dimensions just in case his friend is selling
the same style box but bigger. It is a possibility. But I do know that
their prices are generally the very lowest whenever surplus hits the US.
Sometimes by as much as 50% or more.

MV related things I have bought through them include Jerry can, tow
ropes, goggles, and misc. clothes to make my winter Weasel rides a bit
warmer. So I guess this isn't totally OT after all ;-)

Enjoy!

Steve