Re: [MV] FLAME ME! Whimpering response...(long and boring, don'tread)

From: Eugene PANTANO (snoshu@market1.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 11:15:47 PST

Excuse me for butting in....but you hit a "sore spot" with me..
It is not a "privelege" to have a drivers license !! It is my absolute
right. As long as I have to "pay" for it - it is a right ! When our crooked
and worthless government controlled society "gives" me a license
"free" ---then I may consider it a "privelege"..That goes for anything I
have to pay for in order to do..or use..or whatever...like hunting
licenses..1SG PANTANO