Re FLAME ME! FLAME OFF...

From: JOHN SEIDTS (john@astory.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2000 - 14:48:08 PST

In the interest of preserving the dignity of this list, I will cease my
postings on this topic. I don't like to get into name calling in any cases.
I think what I said was well said, despite the use of the pejorative term
peon (which was used for effect which obviously worked).

I am not an idiot, as many list members can attest to. But right now, I
feel I am being baited, and won't respond to it.

I apologize if I have offended anybody in the manly profession of public
information.

I feel that Jack offers some sage advice, and we should all look to it or at
least remember its tenets when we speak to each other.

I STAND ON EVERYTHING I SAID.