Re: [MV] Galvanized Jerry Can?

From: INDUSTELE@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 06:38:37 PST

Mark, can't shed much more light on the subject, but I've got one too. Same
make, same marks, same two eared top. Story I was told (forgotten where and
who) that these were dropped because of the extra expense and weight. These
cans are probably 2-3 pounds heavier than the standard can. I've got an old
copy of an article from an early Army Motors that mentions these cans. I'll
look for the article and get back to you if I can add any information.

Tom Campbell - Birmingham, Alabama