Wet Ferrets

From: Ian Wallace (iwallace@uswest.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 11:39:16 PST

List - Especially the Ferret Drivers/Owners
Ferret and I got caught in a pretty heavy rainstrom yesterday. We found that
there are numerous opportunities for water to enter the driving compartment,
usually in a place that will dampen the driver. Does anyone have a
suggestion as to how to lessen these drips (other than stay home in the
rain - this is Seattle, remember - we had 103 straight days with rain last
fall/winter).
I was buttoned up as much as possible, but was using the glass windshield I
had made. If it were not for that I would have been really soaked down, as
vision sucks when the periscopes are the only way to see out.

Thanks, list!

Ian Wallace, Seattle
1960 Ferret Mk 2/3 (hot tub candidate)