Re: [MV] Wet Ferrets

From: A. Compin (acompin@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 00:06:34 PST

Well, I'm off again to China until the end of June this time to film
the movie...
1936 China, KuoMinTang soldiers and (some) Mil-Vehs yet to be found...
I am off the list now and will return in July. All listees are welcome
to contact me via e-mail if they wish, at antoine@usa.net
And think about that for FRUSTRATION: My new XA is arriving ONE day
after I leave... Won't have a chance to see it other than in
pictures... Arrgh! Now there are 2 finished ones in the stable, one
project and some spare parts... I will dispose of the latter in July,
just keep the two resored ones. Interested parties, make a note of it!
Regards to all, signing off the list now...
Antoine
Sherman Oaks, California
http://www.freehomepages.com/antoine
http://www.powow.com/harley42xa

One Harley-Davidson 42 WLA
One Harley-Davidson 42 XA (make that TWO!) restored, 1 project)
MVPA #14803, MVCG France