Paint question

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Sun Mar 12 2000 - 16:24:50 PST

Hi all,
Well, the guy I had helping me with stripping and re-painting the wooden
parts of my M35 tried to help extra and painted the hard top with latex
paint. I had him sand and prime some areas of it with an industrial enamel,
and was going to cover said primer with paint from Rapco.
I got a great mix on the green for the wood, though, the color looks great.
I'm guessing latex paint won't stick very well to the metal, primed hard
top, so my question is:
Can or should I remove the newly applied latex so the correct paint can be
applied, and if so, what is the best method?
Also, still looking for arctic rear panels, or pictures/plans for same for
my M35A2.
Thanks,
Henry