Re: [MV] Original Jeeps in... Belgium

From: buka (buka@wxs.nl)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 11:07:12 PST

Hi List,

Dennis Schneider is a Dutchman who deals in mvs and parts. He moved his
business to Belgium some years ago. You can find his website at
http://www.geocities.com/pentagon/7771 or sent him an e-mail at
ww2surplus@hotmail.com . The jeeps he offers were discussed on the
Mil-Veh.list some months ago.

Greetings Dennis Buijs