Original Jeeps in Belgium

From: Muttguru@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 13:56:52 PST

If I recall correctly (and I do !!!)....... someone on the list gave
unsubstantiated comments about these vehicles and Dennis Schneider (the
owner) was, quite rightly, most upset. Dennis wrote to the list to set the
record straight and he explained that these vehicles were original,
unrestored and unmodified.
I think the story ended with a retraction of the unsubstantiated comments .
From what I am told, these are Ford and Willys, (not Hotchkiss nor repro nor
rebuilt) and seem to be good value for money.

Kind regards.....
Ken