M35 brake question

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 16:55:34 PST

HI all,
Well I'm a little confused, and maybe dense.
When applying the brakes on my M35A2 on a gravel road, both drivers on one
side lock up, as expected, but both others don't. It seems the brakes are
adjusted properly, although I can't find which tech manual describes the
procedure so I winged it from previous experience with double adjustment
nuts per wheel, so I am wondering if there is a proportioning valve for
left and right brakes?
Has any one had similar experiences? Am I being to critical for even
braking? It seems to stop fine on pavement.
Any tips on this would be appreciated, as would knowing which TM describes
the actual procedure.
I found some neat paint remover that turns latex paint to goo and it wipes
off. So now I can re-paint my hard top after the fiasco of having my
"helper" paint the wood and decide to paint the metal hard top with the
same latex paint. It took an hour to fix the 10 minutes he saved me.
I'm also working on my M105A3, and find a spool of wire under the rear of
the trailer that is self returning and has what appears to be a ground
clamp on it. Any ideas as to what this is?
I'm also looking for an M35 or 36 or similar take off, flat bed for a tilt
top trailer idea I have. IF any one has one within a couple of hours of
Sacramento or Lake Tahoe, CA, please reply off list.
Thanks,
Henry