Re: [MV] Disconnecting middle axle. Interested in peoples opinions.

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 16:26:27 PST

main problem I see is tendency to get stuck on most anything -- just this
past weekend took tow truck a moved tractor trailer about 3 feet he was
stuck wet grass -- only had one rear axle pulling and drive was spinning on
wet grass. By the way was empty. I would think that only strain would be
if running loaded.

Also I wonder if we are going to go to trouble to unhook rear what about
front --

and if going to pull rear drive shaft -- what about pulling axles to stop
chunk from turning.