SE Michigan MV Owners/Parades

From: Rich Weinkauf (RWeinkauf@msn.com)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 16:22:32 PST

As the parade season is nearing, I'm interested in finding out if MV owners
in SE Michigan would be interested in doing some of the parade circuit.
Here in Farmington we have a Memorial Day parade, and the Founder's Day
parade (in late June/early July). I was told that Hamburg puts on a great
4th of July parade, I'm sure there are others.

I'm thinking about offering my M35A2 to the local VFW guys for the upcoming
parades, but I wonder if there are other folks out there who think this
would be a fun way to spend a few hours?

Does the 1st Michigan AOD or Great Lakes MVPA already participate in some of
the local events?

Rich

Rich Weinkauf, N8QLT
HummerID: 97.5 Fly Yellow Wagon