Ben Hur side boards and canvas info needed

From: Tom Norris (badger@telalink.net)
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 17:35:33 PST

Title pretty much says it all. I just got a Swiss-copy of a Ben Hur
trailer. It came without sides or any canvas. Need to know the proper
dimensions of the side "boards" and what if any canvas cover would be
used with it.

Thanks

Tom in Manchester TN USA

Before I get flamed for "thinking I have a Ben Hur" it is indeed identical
to any Ben Hur I have seen, just has "modern" NATO tail lights and
wiring. I can photograph the data plate if anyone is interested. Give
me a month or so to get around to it though.