Tow Bar For sale

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 06:38:15 PST

Hey all:

I was up at a non list buddys house last night buying another M151A1 (Which
I need like a hole in the head) and among the piles of stuff I tripped over
a tow bar he wants to sell.

It is the large Army tow bar, suitable for towing anything from a MUTT to a
10 ton, the best part is it comes with the accessory chest with the adapter
plates to tow M715s, do axle tows, and other vehicles that need plates.

He is looking for $ 225.00 for the set (He will talk), and he will not brake
it up (I asked, I would like to have the adapter plates, but don't need
another towbar)

It is located in New Hampshire.

Drop me a line, and I will put him intouch with you.

Hank