100 AMP charging system question

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Mar 15 2000 - 06:57:07 PST

Good Morning!

Does anyone know if the 60 amp alternator and the 100 amp generator use the
same size pully? (Shaft dia, same keyway...)

As many of you may remember the saga, I put a 60 amp alt in my M37, and
there is not enough friction with the origional one sheve pulley to turn the
alt without overheating and mangeleing the belt, I am thinking of putting
the 100 amp 3 sheve pulleys on, it they will fit.

Thanks

Hank