[MV] Kelly's Heroes remake

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 04:18:22 PST

At 21.23 15/03/00 -0500, RICH wrote:

>It's not a war movie, but for lots of MVs take a look at "War of the
>Worlds." You get to see one of those big Chevy flat front trucks with a
>shop van body, a Command Car, staff cars, lots of jeeps and CCKWs, and a
>couple motorcycles. Not to mention the Flying Wing.
>
>Rich

Mar 17 2000

Rich
you mean the science fiction movie of some 40 years ago? I have it! Good
movie!

Regards

Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best
handmade original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, Naples, please, check
here: http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)