[MV] Kelly's Heroes remake

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 12:32:28 PST

 Hey folks, lets not forget the movie "The Beast" or "The Beast of war" its
is about a Russian Tank crew that takes a wrong turn in Afghanistan and is
pursued my Afghan freedom fighters. It is an honest T-55 tank and you see 3
of them in the first 10 minutes of the movie. Good shots of the outside and
the insides, and yes it was a former Israeli tank so it does have the 105
main gun on it. (you can tell by the fume extractor on the barrel). Mark
M-886 (and war movie buff)