Sold container, stuff for sale

From: Surplusyes@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 19:18:57 PST

Sold one of my containers over the weekend. Would rather sell the following
before having to load it again for Jakes or Aberdeen. .jpg photos available,
contact me off list if interested, location Aberdeen MD.

M36 ring w/ one support leg (sorry) for $500

Good take out M715 Radiator, Pair front axle shafts, exhaust manifold, your
choice $75 each,

M715 adaptor set for tow bar, $100

NOS Goat transfer assy $300

Two M416 trailers w/ excellent bodies, rubber, $525 each

NOS 140 Ft, 6 ply nylon straps, OD, 67,000lb test about 70 pounds each strap,
w/loops at each end for clevis $40