Re: [MV] AM General is preventing HMMWV Registrations

From: Patricia Gibbons (wa6ube@tactical-link.com)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 20:44:47 PST

Well... it looks to me that AM general just doesn't want surplus sales
to the public to compete with their sales of the commercial version of
the hummer, since it eats into their profits ..

Trish

--
Patricia E. Gibbons
Tactical Link Systems

----- Original Message ----- From: PJ <pstapp@freewwweb.com> To: Military Vehicles List <mil-veh@uller.skylee.com> Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 8:03 PM Subject: Re: [MV] AM General is preventing HMMWV Registrations