Re: [MV] AM General is preventing HMMWV Registrations

From: MICHAEL PEELER (frnbulx@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2000 - 22:57:20 PST

To: all!
I would be interested in any and all outcomes on this one; I need some good
material for upcoming issues of the MVCCNews here in Kalifornia. Between the
M151A2's (I know; old, dead horse), Waco reenactments by the perpetrators,
Smith and Wesson rolling over, and the Cen$u$, I am beginning to wonder
what's next... Keep us posted!!!
Michael Peeler
editor, MVCCNews

SEE YOU AT BIG BEAR!