HMMWV Reg

From: HUMVEEM1038@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 08:48:22 PST

I have my plates and have also ordered personalized ones here in cal. We also
sold three other HMMWV's and they all have their plates So Mark you should
have no problem. Just remember to register them as a four door not as a truck

Ideal conversation must be an exchange of thought, and not, as many of those
who worry most about their shortcomings believe, an eloquent exhibition of
wit or oratory.
.Gadget, Owner of Military M-1038 Humv
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/humveem1038/xgihumvees.html">http://members.ao
l.com/humveem1038/xgihumvees.html</A>