SCORPION AND FERRET TOYS AVAILABLE

From: Robin Craig (therobincraig@home.com)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 09:57:14 PST

Howdy folks, I was out at a Toy and collectibles show today. I picked up
some extra ferret toys from Matchbox #73, although it is listed as a
Weasel, it is about about 2 inches long and is a stylized mk 2/3 if you
ask me. If you want one I have only one left as an extra so get back to
me soon.

I also picked up a neat SCORPION CVR(T) made by CRESCENT TOYS In Great
Britain, never seen this before. It is aprox 1/32 scale , metal upper
hull, plastic lower, road wheels and moving intact plastic track, turret
rotates 360 deg and gun elevates a bit and it has a spring load gun that
fires matchsticks about 6 feet across the room. It is matt green devoid
of any markings and the paint is 95% there, just a few bits missing on
some high points. There are no opening hatches or anything like that.
This is not dented and looks cool on top of the monitor right now, my 11
year old daughter cant stop shooting matches with it! Don't really want
to get rid of it but would to a Scorpion Owner.

Robin