1960'S COMBAT T.V. SERIES

From: ljh (ljh@public.xm.fj.cn)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 18:33:55 PST

To All:

Have found twenty episodes of the 1960's COMBAT T.V. Series on VCD. The
Jeeps, the CCKW's, the Ambulances. the Halftracks of that time were in
very good condition. Not to mention the reaquaitance with old friends,
like CAGE, LITTLE JOHN, and of course SGT>>SAUNDERS (Vic Morrow). I
don't know if they have been released in the States yet, for I have
looked for them for many years and could not get any information on the
series. Now at last they are in my collection.

The uniforms, German and American are also somthing to behold. ;-)

All who are interested in reciving the 20 episode collection of the
series may contact me privately off list. :-).

M.V. Paint schemes, optional equipment....ect.....ect may be viewed by
watching this series, not to mention the great re-enactment, and
realistic sound quality provided by the T.V. production crew.

Tim Conover
XiaMen, China.