[MV] U.S contingent still for Beltring ?

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 05:07:20 PST

At 18.10 19/03/00 -0000, NICK wrote:
>Just wondering if the guys from across the pond still intend to make War &
Peace in July, still up for warm metal & warm beer guys ?

>Nick in Belfast

Mar 20 2000

I am not from across the Big Pond, I am from this side of it and I shall
try to get to WAR & PEACE...
I would like to know if any decision has been made as to what we shall wear
(T-shirt or hat or...) to recognize each other as members of this fabulous
List!

I shall have a camo hat with the M.V.P.A. logo sewn on it (the triangle),
also a camo t-shirt or the M.V.P.A. t-shirt.
Maurizio, will you go?

Regards
Raimondo - M.V.P.A. 15878
(Need for presents or collection decorative ceramics? For the best
handmade original Italian Ceramics of Capodimonte, please check here:
http://www.ceramicofnaples.it)