Re: [MV] HMMWV Registrations and guns

From: Thomas M Mc Hugh (tmmchugh@juno.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 05:28:35 PST

Interesting thread.

BUT, I have a question :

Are you trying to say that our Head of State is a

 " TOTAL MORALLY BANKRUPT PERVERT" ???

HMMMMMMM.

---------

Flashback: I was on the Honor Guard in the village, on the island of
Mayaguana, for the Coronation of Queen Elizabeth.

I must say the pomp & ceremony certainly outdid anything this young
Corporal had ever seen or heard .

Tom McHugh
52 M38A1
MVPA