HMMWV

From: Carl Konefsky (cameraman@niia.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 06:11:20 PST

List
I did a gun show in Indianapolis Indiana this past weekend and was talking
with someone in the know about HMMWV's and was told certain dealers for AMG
That just sell there parts (will not give names) were told by AMG that they
were not to sell new parts to owners of used Military HMMWV's and if they
did they would loose their dealships I was told this by a person who would
really know.
AMG is really trying to control this as well as our government is going
along with them as well
More to come as I find it out
Carl