Parts Identification, please!

From: Burl Burlingame / Pacific Monograph (buzz@aloha.net)
Date: Sun Mar 19 2000 - 09:47:10 PST

gents

I pulled some parts out of an M43 that was being scrapped. While most are
clearly M43 parts, there were some loose items in the back that I can't
identify. Anyone give it a shot? Got pictures posted at links below.

* This appears to be some sort of brake pad? It was unused but the box it
was in was crumbling. The disc is about a foot across.
http://www.pacifichistory.com/PIX/PADS.JPG

* The end caps to a radiator or maybe valve covers?
http://www.pacifichistory.com/PIX/MYSTERYPARTS.JPG

* Ballmounts for machine guns? These are badly damaged and I suspect
they're from a WWII aircraft crash site.
http://www.pacifichistory.com/PIX/BALLMOUNT.JPG

* A .30 ammo box filled with bearings in packages.
http://www.pacifichistory.com/PIX/BEARINGS.JPG

* A transmission hump? http://www.pacifichistory.com/PIX/HUMP.JPG

Plus a "reaming tool" made by Blue Point that look like it's big enough to
clean cylindars.

If any anycan identify these parts, my email is buzz@aloha.net or reply
back to the group! Thanks....

Burl

Burl Burlingame
Pacific Monograph, 1124 Kahili Street, Kailua HI 96734
808-263-6087 buzz@aloha.net
A historical interpretation company. Visit our web site at
http://www.PacificHistory.com/