HMMWV Registrations and guns

From: Brandon Kunicki (c322348@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:43:57 PST

First we rescued the English during the Battle of
Britain (those American designed Spitfires y'know),
then we beat the Germans to a pulp after they invaded
Pearl Harbor....History was my minor at the community
college, so don't argue with me- I know the facts!

And now on a more serious note...

I appreciate the freedoms available in the UK with
regard to MVs, as well as the freedoms (although
eroding) available to us in the US with regards to
guns. I just wish I could find some place that had all
of those freedoms rolled into one! (Ron the frog, is
Paraguay the place I'm looking for?)

Maybe we can stay on topic for a while now and
determine the extent of this licensing issue, and
perhaps as a group determine how best to deal with it
(if in fact the issue exists)?

I for one would like to participate with my HMMWV in a
4th of July or Memorial Day parade....what better way
to publicize the legitimate use and collectors value
of a vehicle. A few thank you notes from some veterans
forwarded to my political representatives could go a
long way towards advancing our cause!

Let the ideas flow!

Thanks,
Brandon

---
Actually you are wrong again the USA has been
invaded a number of times
but not successfully by a foreign power - Etc.