Re: [MV] CUCV Question

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a1@micron.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:49:57 PST

Gary

Hey! These are the rear cargo covers for the pickup. Your M1009 is a
different story. Basically, the guy that owned it (Mark's brother) took the
shell off, and used it as a pickup. He is pretty skilled, and he made a
cover that snapped on around the cab. Basically, he made a short-wheel base
pickup out of the blazer. He even painted it camo so it blended with the
rest of the pickup. It really looked pretty good.

Also, sorry I can't go to Big Bear with you. I'm pretty bummed. If it
weren't for the entrance exam, I would be there. I don't want to wait until
next year to test again. I talked to my friend in the department, and he
said they are hiring 80 in the next 2 years. If I ever wanted to get on,
this is the time.

We're planning on the Reno Gun show. Can't wait. I heard it is absolutely
mind-boggling. Let me know if you think you can make it. We should hook
up. I think we are going down Friday and coming back Saturday night or
Sunday morning. I'll let you know.

Hopefully, I'll have some pictures for you tomorrow.

Talk to you later.

Jason