ID on hard top M35?

From: Henry (henrya@jps.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 11:08:43 PST

Hi all,
Well, I'm vexed about this hard top I thought would fit my M35A2. It's about
a foot to wide, but I'm told it came off a wrecked M35, so....
Here's the info from the data plate that is on the top, middle, inside.:
Closure, hardtop for truck
2 1/2 ton, 6x6
truck,
5 ton, 6x6
contract no. DAAE07-88-C-0813
serial no. 37C DATE 3 88
ordnance part NO 12256147

Can any one help ID this top? and if so, does any one want it? I'm in
Northern
CA
Also, I'm looking for the mounting hardware for the arctic cargo cover for
an M35.
Thanks
Henry