Fw: EMAIL SCAN:VIRUS ALERT! IN ATTACHMENT~C:\COOLPROGS\PRETTY PARK.EXE

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 15:26:44 PST

I am posting this as my PC, unbeknownst to me became infected over the
weekend and sent out the same virus to many people. If your system became
infected, I am sorry, so did mine. I did NOT forward the virus one. The
virus infects the PC and then Emails itself to everyone on your Email
address book.

Below is the information on how to fix it provided by Ian Wallace