Re: [MV] HMMWV Registrations and guns

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 19:56:28 PST

>First we rescued the English during the Battle of
>Britain (those American designed Spitfires y'know),
>then we beat the Germans to a pulp after they invaded
>Pearl Harbor....History was my minor at the community
>college, so don't argue with me- I know the facts!

Oh, so you went to college with Bluto hey, did you belong to Delta House
also? He did say in "Animal House" something about "was it over when the
Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?", and the other guy said quietly, "let him
go... he's on a roll" Sorry, just another one of my fav movies. Other than
that, I'm staying out of this one.

je