Re: [MV] Regulations/ Registrations

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 19:56:58 PST

>This is why some "kit car" manufacturers could build those cars and not
>have all of the features required by the "Big Three".

Hmmmm, I'm getting an idea here. This won't help those of you that already
have one but...... what if someone setup shop selling stripped hmmwvs? Have
a giant box delivered to you door (garage door that is) with a big label on
it that says "total assembly required" This works for airplanes and certain
guns and kit cars, why not a kit HMMWV???

Just a thought...... I'll crawl back in my hole now.

je