1919A4 parts list help!

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:30:36 PST

Help... !

I got my parts kit for the 1919A4 machine gun and the box was damaged. Side
torn open and taped back together by UPS.

The barrel is missing, but not sure what other parts flew out, if any. IMA
will stand good for it due to improper packaging, but they want to know what
is missing. I dunno? My scanner is down or I would show them what arrived.
 Anybody got an exploded view of the parts in an FM you could scan and send
me? I would sure appreciate it! Thanks, Jack