Re: [MV] New Life Canvas

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 21 2000 - 10:36:45 PST

I can vouch for New Life Resource, too. She made me
some custom tops for M-416 trailers, they look just
like the cargo covers for trucks. They're about two
feet higher than the sides of the trailer, 3/4"
conduit for bows, not original but functional. She
still has the drawings if you're interested. They
look cool!!

Joe F.