Re: [MV] New carb delights.

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 06:25:17 PST

Hey all:

Along those lines, Ken Whowell (MUTGURU@AOL.COM) sent me on a errand to have
Grousejet valves made for the the Zenith carbs used on the M151s. they are
suposed to increase preformance, and eliminate the sputtering and etc
associated with the carbs.

I just shipped the first ones to Ken, and I await the test results, if they
are positive, I can get the chap to make up more for interested parties. ( i
bought a couple to put in my M718 and M151A1, when I get off my duff and put
them together)

Hank