Mil-veh insurance

From: LEEnCALIF@aol.com
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 08:59:41 PST

I have 6 vehicles insured with Allstate, including two mil-vehs. They
(mil-vehs) were running about $145 each a year to bring them up to the same
level of my other vehicle limits, 500,000 single incident liability. I am
going to check with J.C. Taylor and see how they compare. If you are having
trouble finding an insurer you might want to check with Allstate too. Jack