M8 / M20 project for sale

From: stephen l dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 15:30:25 PST

  Dear list. have been experiencing computer malfunctions lately. All
folders from past years, and again most recently wiped out..
  Will fellow who recently wrote about coming to Kansas to look at a M8,
or was it M20 armoured car, please contact me. I know of a project one,
consisting of rolling chassis, body etc., minus engine (any FORD flathead
V-8 ?) for sale for about half the $ quoted him on that one. Thanks,
Steve
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.