Re: [MV] Who built the best tank?

From: RoughDoc@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 26 2000 - 03:19:18 PST

Who built the best tank for what?

Germany, England and France only developed a tank to fight in their back
yard. We in the US have always had to develop tanks that could fight all
over the world.

You did your analysis based on the European scenario. I'd suggest that all
that you said wouldn't hold up in SE Asia, where the M41 light tank was a
formidable vehicle for most of the war (for example).

Let's look at the "best" for each of the various theaters. Hard to compare
apples to oranges.

Doc