R2 crash truck

From: Gil Huguley (Gil@huguley.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 06:23:05 PST

Hello Listers,
The collective wisdom of the list seems to indicate what I have seen is an R2 crash truck. I am not interested in taking on another project at this time due to wifely concerns. (lol)

If there is interest, I will return with digital camera to make some pictures, get information, etc. It is about a 60 mile journey, though, so I don't know if I can make it today. More likely Tuesday or Wednesday. I don't know the name or address of the place, but I can find it again a few miles from Tonasket. Its been there quite some time as I have seen it several times before in passing. I thought it was an M725 ambulance at first, so I didn't pay much attention. Saturday we were returning from my son's track meet and I stopped. What a surprise! If it really is an R2, I hope someone will give it a good home.

Gil