Thanks for helping a trailer novice

From: Christopher Land (christopher_land@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 09:05:07 PST

Thanks to all who provided advice and information on and off the list to
help me identify the trailer I was looking at buying.

I went back to look at it again armed with a little more information from
listers and from the CJ3B Page's trailer pages
(http://www.film.queensu.ca/CJ3B/HubbardTrailers/Bantam.html).

When I knew what to look for, it was obvious that it is an M-100 -- and I am
picking it up later this week.

I'm really looking forward to this project.

Again, thanks for the information.

Christopher land
'53 M-37 w/w
'?? M-100 w/a lot of, um, character