Re: [MV] prototype Bantam still at Fort Eustis?

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 27 2000 - 08:23:55 PST

I was out there last June ('99). They had a slew of jeeps in the musuem.
I have photos of most of the vehicles at Fort Eustis. If I can find the
photos,
I'll post them.

Rob Kiser
'52 M37
'65 M101-A1
'42 M29-C
'45 M29-C

<< Does anybody know if the prototype Bantam (the one with the rounded hood,
 not the BRC 40) is still at the Fort Eustis Museum? We have a friend
 coming to the states next month and he would like to see it if it is
 still there. Also, how far is Fort Eustis from Baltimore?