That plastic tank

From: Christopher Land (christopher_land@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 12:34:57 PST

There is an article on page 26 of the 3April "Army Times" about the "plastic
tank" under the headline "British cite advantage of 'Tupperware tanks.'"

The "Tupperware tank" is being evaluated by the Defense Evaluation and
Research Agency in England.

There is a photo of the prototype "battlefield reconnaisane vehicle" with
the story.

Also, look at http://www.tech.plym.ac.uk/sme/acavp.htm to see a little more
about the "plastic" used in the hull.

Meanwhile, I'll be picking up my "new" M-100 trailer tomorrow or Friday.

Regards,
Christopher Land
'53 M-37 w/w
'5? M-100 on its way