CCKW open cabed metal doors

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 13:19:13 PST

I just picked up a couple more CCKW's. They are both some of the last ones
made from the sn's and the final brake plumbing. One of them has metal doors
on the open cab. These were professionally made with an inner frame that
adds about 1" to the thickness.. This inner frame was stamped (I believe)
and matches the curved opening on the cab side.

Has anyone ever seen anything like these? Could they have been made for
action in winter climes or Korea?

Does anyone have Bryce Sunderland's mail address (or E-mail)? I am sure he
would be interested if not knowing of them.

Thanks
Steve AKA Dr Deuce (6) and Chevys too.