Re: [MV] M35 Engine Changes

From: richard burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Wed Mar 29 2000 - 18:14:30 PST

ok guys
enough fun, i didn't say it was me, i said a detroit mechanic had told
me this !! i don't think i am easily fooled but have heard similar
stories from other vets. i don't pass judgment heck personally i don't
even care for the engines having driven a few of them . enough said i
think
Rich Burrell
mvpa #20227
1971 M35A2 w/w